Industrial model making methods and basic steps
Set up the sand table: first place the sandbox frame securely, it is best to make the position of the sand table the same as the current place, and then spread 3-5 cm thick, sand with appropriate humidity, and use a wooden board to scrape and compress as a minimum contour line. Plane, and then put a square corresponding to the topographic map, note the corresponding number around the sandbox.
2, stacked landforms
(1) According to the grid, the lowest contour selected on the topographic map, the contours that can control the basic shape of the landscape, and the positions of the top, the saddle, the foot of the mountain, the slope change point, and the rivers, etc., are drawn onto the sand table.
(2) Insert the bamboo sticks into the well-calculated peaks, saddles, foothills, slopes, and bends of rivers, etc., and add bamboo sticks. The height of the bamboo sticks is the height of the point on the sand table plus the bottom sand. thickness.
(3) Within the range of the lowest to high line, based on the bamboo stick and the contour line, the rough shape of the top of the hill, the saddle, and the mountain back etc. should be piled up as the backbone, and the other parts should be trimmed. If the sand table is large, it can be divided into pieces. Accumulation, accumulation of difficulties in the first place, after the accumulation of access to a convenient place. When stacked, should always refer to the topographic map, in order to correctly display the relief of the topography, and sand should be compacted at any time in order to avoid collapse deformation. If there is a larger river, The lakes should be dug together when the landforms are repaired. When the accumulation is complete, they should be thoroughly inspected and trimmed, and layers of sawdust matching the color of the ground should be sprinkled from top to bottom (or sprayed in color).
3. Setting features: The features on the sand table, such as houses, railways, bridges, trees and independent objects, are similarly represented by similar models. The width and width of roads and country roads are different, and papers (cloths) with different colors indicate Rivers are represented by blue paper strips or sawdust; the woods are represented by small twigs or green sawdust. The size of the ground objects should be adapted to the horizontal scale, and the positional requirements of the relationship should be correct. The grounds should be set according to water systems, residential areas, roads, etc. The order of the woods and independent objects is set. Finally, place names, river names, mountain names, elevation notes, etc. in the corresponding positions.
4. Set up tactical situations: tactical situations, usually based on a predetermined operational plan or training scenario, are set using the standard type of war chess, temporary production team logo, team number, etc. When setting, first set the battle demarcation line, and then press the first enemy. , from the front to the depth of the order. If you want to show the enemy, when I fortified the project, you should first set up the work facilities, and then set the tactical situation.
5. After completing the above-mentioned work, a detailed inspection and comparison shall be made, and the name of the sand table shall be marked, referring to the north arrow and the scale, and if necessary, the coordinate network shall be drawn with the cord.